2.02.2009

~My New Name~

Aylah has started referring to me as "Ma?!" now. Not mama, or mommy...just ma?! She says it as if she's asking a question with a twist of demand that I immdediately respond. If she needs me, she yells "ma?!". If I leave the room, she yells "ma?!". If she can't find me, she yells "ma?!''. If she wants something, she yells "ma?!". If she just simply gets bored, she yells "ma?!".
I truly believe that I should be the one starring in Little House on the Prairie! "Ma?! sure does love you Aylah Belle!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That is some funny stuff!! I can just hear her calling out for you in her cute little voice :)

Snips and Snails said...

That's cute, reminds me of "The Walton's"

Nesa said...

Bella now refers to me as "mom." I think..no, that is what I call my mom. I'm still mommy. I guess she is getting to be a big kid now, like Aylah.

Becky said...

I was thinking it sounded more like "Mama's Family" When Jack wants to talk to Aaron and I, he says "hey, guys". Glad to hear she is talking so much! XOXO