4.29.2009

~Expecting~

Mike and I are expecting our 2nd baby. I'm 9 weeks pregnant, due date is December 1 and we have seen the baby and it's heartbeat-there is nothing like watching their lil' heartbeat-it get's me everytime. We are very excited and have been told by tons of people it's going to be a boy since I've been so sick. We really don't care boy/girl---just can't wait to find out!
I've been extremely sick for the past...well...for weeks, so that's why there has been no blogging. There's actually been nothing except for sleeping and puking! However, my sweet cousin Mel posted some pictures of Aylah, so if you are having withdraws of her, and I know you are because she's just so darn cute, you can check out her blog until I post again!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Sawyer #2!!! And I hope that you are feeling better each and every day! love you girlie!

LB said...

Yea!!!!! Congratulations, girl!!!

Nesa said...

So happy for you girl! You take care of yourself!!

Melly said...

I didn't know if it was ok to tell everyone so I just said you weren't feeling well!! :) I can't wait to start taking pictures of Aylah along with Baby Sawyer #2!!!!

Folsom Photography said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Becky said...

COngratulations!!!!!!!!!