11.22.2009

~The Wedding~

This weekend we went to Marco Island for Dave and Mary's wedding on the beach. It was so beautiful and such a sweet wedding. It was such a blessing that we were all able to go together as a family and celebrate Aylah's 2nd birthday too!
Mike officiated the wedding and here he is leading the groom and best man.


If you look closely, you can see my handsome hubby stading in front of the bride and groom. I'm so proud of you baby---you do such a wonderful job!

My Love waiting for the wedding party to leave so he can dismiss the guests.

Aylah pointing to some birds.

Playing with shells.

My favorite...loving on mommy!!!!

Mary and Dave at sunset.

Aylah is having a great time after the dinner.

Getting ready to jump to daddy! She loves him so much!

Thanks Aunt Becky for the beautiful birthday dress! It was so lovely and Aylah loved twirling around in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pics!! Shana, you are such a beautiful mother!! Aylah, you are NaNae's little angel!! a breath of heaven!! I love you both so very very much!!
NaNae

Becky said...

Aylah you are beautiful! I hope you had a great 2nd Birthday. Love you in that dress.

Carrie said...

LOVE all the pics!! And I love that picture of you and Aylah,, so beautiful! That dress that Auntie Becky sent is ADORABLE!