12.19.2009

~Update~

Just a little update on our lives...since there hasn't been much blogging lately and not everyone follows facebook.
We have finally found a wonderful home for Kisses, which we are very thankful for. A little less stress in our household and a lot more loving for Kisses. Hugs is enjoying getting more attention as well.
Aylah is blooming, blooming blooming. She loves to sing songs all the time. Her favorite Christmas song is the Drummer Boy. She really likes the Care Bears right now as well as playing with all her new puzzles she got for her birthday. We play with blocks and build towers for hours upon hours and she helps out around the house a lot! She's finally intersted in coloring and decorates our entire floor with construction paper and strolls to one paper after the next to color. She's quite the little talker and it's so neat to be able to carry on a conversation with her. Her favorite thing to do is hide under daddy's blanket everynight before she goes to bed (which has been a very challenging time lately). We've had a great time playing with the nativity and learning about Jesus and His birth and can't wait to celebrate with our family!!! She just overflows are lives with joy and we treasure each and every moment with her.
Mike is as wonderful as always and I just love being married to him more than life itself. I sure do enjoy him being my pastor too:) It's such a blessing.
That pretty much wraps up our lives~I will post some pics as soon as I find our
camera:( I know you all are having withdraws from seeing new pics of sweet Aylah:)
Hopefully it will show up before the holiday festivities!
I sure wish I was a fabulous and famous blogger and I could offer all of you a free giveaway:)
Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: