5.25.2010

~Welcome to the 60's~

Mike has been preaching on how the 60's has impacted us today. So, this past Sunday night was the big finale with a little 60's dress up celebration!
Sweet Aylah was so tired, she passed out during the service.

My handsome hubby!

These are some chips that came out in the 60's.

Some other snacks introduced in the 60's.
Please notice the tie-die cups:)
And...who would have known that Texas Sheet Cake was introduced in the 60's, so of course we dug in and ate some yummy cake!

Such a great time. I learned so much and am extremely thankful for such a wonderful preacher...AKA: my husband!

1 comment:

Snips and Snails said...

I didn't realize that all came out in the 60s. When I saw the last picture all I could think of was, "It's Shake and Bake and I helped."