2.03.2011

~Randomness~

I went through my camera today and found a lot of pictures that I have not blogged. So here are a few randoms.
Aylah eating a snack in our new playroom! We love this room. This is where we have school, play a lot, and Aylah eats snacks here because I can see her from the kitchen. Did I mention we love this room. I love the bright beautiful colors. Thanks to my mom and my hubby for painting and putting it all together.


Aunt Carrie sent Aylah this adorable tutu for her birthday back in November. Aylah loves it so much. She wore it for several days in a row.

Aylah is really starting to insist that she dress herself these days and fix her own hair.


I think this speaks for itself. Aylah thought her phone needed to be used as the main line in our home. Please notice the Minnie Mouse Pez taking a short nap on the coffee table. Aylah loves Pez! We've started a collection.





No comments: