7.09.2012

~The Girls Together~

I haven't done much at all to change the rooms yet.  I've just moved Grace's crib to Aylah's room.  Now they both sleep in the same room, which is especially a big deal for Aylah, since she has slept in our room for a few years now.  They have done really well, except for when Grace wakes up early, I try to run in there and get her before she wakes up Aylah.  We have been so proud of Aylah for sleeping in her bed now.  She's done great!  Our routine has been to sit on Aylah's bed and read a book, pray together, tuck Aylah in, tuck Gracie in and then hopefully they both go to sleep.  Grace loves being in there with her sister.  She wants to sleep with Aylah so bad, but I'm definitely not ready for her to be out of a crib yet.  Now I just need Gracie's bedding to match the room and we'll be good to go!


No comments: