3.15.2013

~Caleb is 6 Months Old~

My sweet Caleb is so adorably delicious.  I love him so much I think I'm going to burst when I think about him.  He is sitting up better on his own now, hasn't rolled over, only because he would seriously just rather sit in mommy's lap.  He is drinking formula 4 times a day and eating baby food now 3 times a day.  He is a great eater.  He loves to sit in the booster chair and bang on the tray while he eats.  He is starting to blow little raspberries and he thinks he's pretty cool.  He smiles so big it completely lights up the room.  He is starting to kick and wave his arms a lot, especially when he gets real excited, which usually means he sees his bottle, sees his food or sees his mama.  He giggles a little bit when you tickle him and he giggled on his own for the first time this week when I played peek a boo with him in his bed.  He loves it when I say "mama" and he loves to give mama kisses on the check.  Caleb is still waking up in the middle of the night, but it's usually just one time now.  When I do pick him up to put him back to sleep he just curls up in to a little ball and is completely relaxed snuggling on my chest.  He gets momma's kisses 432 times a day and I would give him more if time would allow.  He is more content in his swing, exersaucer and bouncer now.  He will stay and play for awhile now, whereas before it was just a few minutes.  I am so thankful for him and how special he is to all of us.
Caleb is sleeping in his car seat on our way home from his 6 month check up.

No comments: