10.30.2008

~4th Picture in my 4th file~


You are suppose to find the 4th picture in your 4th file-Carrie says:

and just like her, I'm going to make up my own rules for this one too.


Here's my official 4th picture in my 4th file

Isn't this picture totally appropriate for the time of year.
This is Mike and I carving pumpkins for the first time as a married couple. At this time, we were living in Fort Worth, Texas while Mike was attending seminary and I was teaching 2nd grade at Crowley. Boy am I glad those days are over (even though I enjoyed every second at the time) and now moved on to things like being a mommy!!!



The pumpkins turned out to look a little something like....


...mine
....Mike's

This is the year the Chicago White Sox won the World Series (we were there for that game)!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And this is my 4th picture in my 4th file from 2008

Sweet Aylah Belle-3 months old on Valentine's Day!

Now it's your turn-anyone and everyone that read's my blog:

go and search your files. Post the 4th picture you find in your 4th file.

Hurry along now-it's super fun!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

OH! How Fun! Its neat to look back at old pics.