11.07.2008

~What a Day~

We are having such a great time with Carrie and Sam.
If you have already seen Carrie's blog, then these pics are exactly the same.
If you haven't seen Carrie's blog yet-please click here and take a look at even more fantastic pictures of these kiddos!
This is Aylah's very special beautiful outfit that meme got for her in Texas along with the bow.
(Thank you meme!)

Carrie and I took the little ones on a stroller ride around the neighborhood-
these two are just too sweet.

Sam and Aylah playing under the trees.

Nothing like ending the day with a nice and warm bath!
(These kids love their bath time)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious Aylah!! How beautiful and sweet you are!! I love you so much! I have tears streaming down my face. How thankful I am that God has blessed our lives with you!! You and Sam certainly hit it off! You were such a good hostess to him! Listen closely to Mommy when she tells you stories about how important friends are in your life! NaNae is sooooo thankful that Mommy gets to be home with you! I love you!! See you soon!! Love, NaNae