1.19.2009

~Bathtime Hair Do's~

My dear friend Kelly called and asked if I wanted to get out of the house and run some errands with her and her sweet daughter Brooklyn last Thursday night. I obliged, considering it has been below zero temperatures (not including wind chill) for the last couple of days and I hadn't left the house at all except for church! My wonderful husband said he'd take care of Aylah, so I could take my time and enjoy the evening out...and then I came home to these pictures of Aylah's new hair salon in the bathtub. She always has so much fun with her daddy!
{Please know that the following titles are Aylah's actual words}
OH daddy, momma is not going to like this.
after daddy tells her, that I'm not as uptight as she may think I am, she says....
Okay, maybe we can get away with this hair do.

And just what does my royal highness think of this one?

Yah...now we're talking! Let's get crazy!!!!!