1.05.2009

~Better Late Than Never~

Mike, Aylah and I went to Texas for Christmas this year and enjoyed every single minute we were there! Sorry this is so late, but here are some pics of the trip...
My sister Lauren, Aylah, Nanae, Meme and Papa

Aylah looooved her Auntie L pushing her around the house on this caterpillar!

Aylah is saying "Huh, which one should I open first?"

Aylah loved her blanket Auntie L made for her and Aylah played with meme's old necklaces the whole time we were there more than any of her toys!

It's always been a tradition for my sisters and I to take our picture in front of the fireplace in our Christmas pajamas on Christmas ever. So here Aylah is finishing a big glass of milk before bedtime. I love the snowman staring at her saying---"Maybe you can leave me some cookies and milk instead of Santa!"
My all time favorite video, because Aylah says "mama"!!!!

4 comments:

Nesa said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! Aylah has a sweet little voice. I love it!

Carrie said...

LOVE that video! Sam was really watching it closely and wondering where you went too :) Looks like a wonderful Christmas!

Melly said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love it :) Love you all!

Snips and Snails said...

The video made me smile so big. She is precious!!!!!