12.05.2008

~A Beautiful Pink Nightmare~

As you all know...it is superly, duperly freezing cold up here, so we've been wearing jackets for a while now. It usually takes me an extra 15 minutes to get Aylah buckled in her carseat with her jacket on, then people tell me it's not safe to put them in their carseats with their jackets on....so what's a mom to do????
Leave it to super mom Becky to send Aylah such a great birthday gift...
This has got to be the most adorable outfit ever that will keep my baby warm without those jackets getting in the way. This thing covers her feet, hands and head all in one! I'm quite sure that every mom needs to know about these! I just put this on over her clothes and there you have it---a warm and cozy baby or toddler:)
Aylah really enjoyed wearing it and recieving the dozens of compliments about how adorable she is while we were out and about today!

PS--Do you notice that sweet Aylah is in a front facing carseat now! This isn't actually ours-our dear friends Stephanie and Steven let us borrow theirs until ours came in the mail!

Thanks Aunt Becky for such a wonderful and super useful gift!
Thanks Stephanie for letting us use your carseat!


3 comments:

Becky said...

She is so cute! It looks adorable on her. I love her sweet little face peeking out. I am so happy that it fits and that it worked so well for you today. I love her so much and I would hate for her to freeze while mommy does her Christmas shopping. Have fun with it. She is a honey.

Melly said...

She's adorable!! But that first picture makes me ready for A Christmas Story!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

P.S. I went back for Ean's present today and got an even BETTER deal!

Snips and Snails said...

I love it, the first picutre made me smile! She is definately going to be warm in that suit.