12.07.2008

~What A Weekend~

I spent my first night away from sweet Aylah this Saturday. My dear friend Stephanie was on her way home Saturday night and got a call that her security alarm went off at her house. She was going home alone with her 2 little boys and I offered to stay with her through the night. I'm not sure what I was actually going to do if someone was there or broke in....I guess it's the mental state of security that counts. We slept with a golf club and sword next to our beds:). So, daddy and Aylah had a night to themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa T and Patricia sent us Christmas gifts and we opened them today. Needless to say, Aylah is very excited about her purse and her very own set of keys and a phone! She loves to pick up the phone and say "hey"..then hand it to mommy or daddy.

No comments: