6.03.2009

~30th Birthday~

I sure can't believe I'm 30 years old now. That is incredibly hard for me to believe-but-I guess that's life, huh?
Me and my favoritest people!
My sweet daughter.

Anita, who got me this personalized balloon and "30 birthday" ribbon to wear all day.
Her birthday is June 3, so we like to celebrate together all week for our birthdays!

Aylah is holding my personalized balloon for me! She's such a big helper!
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts. It was a great day!
PS...If you look at the last picture, you can see my pooch from baby #2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad and I will just have to take your word for it cuz we look like that EVERY day, especially after eating!! lol
So exciting!! Aylah is getting to be SO big!!

Melly said...

Look at you all in your matching outfits! Well, at least matching colors! :) See you tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

You certainly don't look 30!! I miss you so much!! I love you!!
Mom