6.20.2009

~Lesson Learned~

In my great attempt to capture Aylah's excitement on camera while she's sliding down a slide at a water park did not go over very well. Not only was there a wee little splash of water, but she also kicked it as she came out of the slide. Maybe we were just a little too close to the slide, nevertheless...the camera is dead. So, no pictures of her sliding, and no more pictures for awhile. I can't use Carrie's old camera that she gave me either, because my computer won't read it. Maybe I'll just start a journal without pictures or something. Who knows?
The best part is, I'm so great at keeping things up to date, that I haven't been saving all the pictures or the videos on anything, except the camera! Yap, just the camera. So now those are all gone too.
Moral of the story: Only use water cameras for waterparks and save your pictures on your computer or something!!!

2 comments:

LB said...

That's a bummer, girl.

Dana Lohrer said...

Oh, Shana I am so sorry your camera died!!! I wouldn't know what to do without my camera. Well, hopefully you will be able to get another one before too long!!! I definitely feel your sadness!!!