7.05.2011

~My 32nd Birthday~

 Aylah wrapped her play money one by one in sticky notes to give to me for my birthday.  I also received a peppermint in a sticky note as well.  She thought it was so cool to give me so many presents. 
What wonderful gifts!


My delicious ice cream birthday cake!  Yummy!!!

Aylah sang happy birthday to me at least 27 times. 


We were in Elkhart for my birthday this year, because we were spending time with family since Mike's grandfather passed away.  Mike took me antiquing, we went to lunch on the lake (where Grace sat in a high chair for the first time and had her first cherrio), had chinese for dinner, ice cream cake from Diary Queen and a whole lot of fun with my girls!  I love that Aylah understands birthdays and has so much fun celebrating with you.  She loves to sing happy birthday all day long and give you many gifts!

No comments: