7.11.2011

~Vacation Day 2 Gracie Meets Sand~

We all went to the beach this afternoon and had a wonderful time.  However, Grace was quite fussy for the first few hours we were there.  No matter what I did, nothing seemed to satisfy her.  Finally, I let her sit down and start playing with the sand, which I knew would adventually end up in her mouth.   That's all it took.  She hasn't fussed for one second since she put sand in her mouth.  I guess she really liked it!
The following pictures are close to the same, but Grace has so many adorable expressions, I chose them all!

Mom, do you have any idea what it's my mouth?

I'm not quite sure if I like this or not.

Okay, I'm ready for more.  Will you feed me please?
A pretty pose.

Mmmmmm!

Okay, I think I really like this stuff.

Yes, I'm sure of it!  I really like this stuff.

No comments: